Profe love.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Speedy Gonzalez


Holy Cannoli this year has gone by so fast! I feel as if only yesterday it was the second week of school and all of us Exchange Kids (the coolest group ever) were counting down the days until our Italian Students arrived. Now it's like, almost 2 months until school is over and the Class of 2008 graduates. I don't even know what to say about that! I'm excited, nervous, scared, happy and sad all at once. It is very surreal to me. I almost wish I had just a little bit more time with everyone just so that I don't have to lose touch with some people and never talk to them again, I like this bond we have as Seniors, it is a special and unique one. I am ready to experience college, but I know that I am going to be very nostalgic about High School. Oswego* here I come!

*- Yes, I do know it snows a lot in Oswego, and that it will be very cold. Everyone needs to stop saying this to me because I am so very annoyed with constantly hearing it. You don't really think I was completely oblivious to the weather that surround my college of choice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMFG liza i feel you. if one more freaking person goes "why are you going there it snows too much. you hate snow" im going to punch them in the face.
kthxloveyoubye=)