Profe love.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Woo!


I didn't really know what else to name this post since it is mostly just going to be random anyway. This post is also my 50th! I can't believe I posted that many things already, seriously what did I even talk about? Haha, anyway, mostly I'm a tiny bit jealous that the exchange students are leaving for the amazing Bolzano, Italy tomorrow. I'm only jealous that they get to be in the most amazing place on Earth tomorrow, but I am not the least bit jealous of who they are staying with because I am most confident that our exchange students are way more kick ass then their's will ever be =]. I miss them so much. Each day I think about how life would be if I never met them and it is always a little less bright. I am so thankful for having met them, I love each one of them with my whole heart.

No comments: